Ok so I've been inspired by all the amazing giveaways in the crafty blogosphere and decided to go shopping and make my own valuable giveaway for one lucky winner!
Lucky for you all, I found some pretty great stuff discounted but the estimated internet value of all this stuff is roughly $75 USD!!
One of the great things I found is this WONDERFUL Jun Planning (the Japanese Co. makers of the pricey and collectible Pullip and Dal dolls) Angel Dal named AMY which can currently be found only on Ebay and Amazon books beginning at $15 and from Japanese Toy distributors for $20 - $30 USD.
It may seem like a 'little' girl basket but uh, I'm a pretty big girl and I was sure to prepare a basket I would LOVE to win! And that's not all - I also found some other great stuff, so scroll down check it all out and see the list of items included in the basket and HOW to win it!
From Jun Planning comes this sweet new offering: the poseable, portable Angel Dal! Brown-eyed Amy sports a big red bow in her black hair to match her cute cotton black-and-red dress. Her head turns, she's jointed at the shoulders and hips, and at 14.5cm tall (that's almost 5 3/4 inches), she's the perfect size to carry along!
Ok so here is the list of other fantastic stuff you'll get in the basket:1. Two packs (one chocolate and one strawberry) of Hello Kitty Poky Biscuit sticks with cream
2. One MEGA Hello Kitty 288 page Coloring and Activity book
3. One Pink polk-dot lanyard for your keys
4. One TY Beanie Babie Boo Koala with Extra big Eyes!
5.One silicone tray of mini Bunny face molds for Gelatin, makes 12 tiny 1" bunny faces. Easy-release tray is freezer, fridge, and dishwasher safe. 1" x 3 3/4" x 9" Check out the two pics!
6. One Jelly Belly Blooming Bottle of Jelly Beans
7. One Quiz Me Scrap Book/Journal going for $12.95 on Amazon right now!
8. Two Mystery Eggs One large green and one small pink(and NO I won't tell what's inside - it's a mystery!
9. Hello Kitty Sour Apple candy tin
10. SNIFF pack of Hello Kitty tissues (Sniff Tissues are pre-printed designer paper handkerchiefs. Invented in 1996 by Paper Products Design (Germany) they have gone on to be a worldwide best seller for the company. They are especially popular in the U.S.A. Designs range from seasonal ideas like Christmas tissues to more unusual designs like Pink Skulls n Hello Kitty!
11. Lollipops (including watermelon!)
12. Lets not forget the awesome lime green basket with gingham lined fabric!
13. T.B.A. I am including a signed print from either one of my photographs or illustrations - check back in to see an update later!
WHO,HOW and WHEN does one go about trying to win this basket??
One way- If you have a blog, post about this giveaway and link back to this site, comment here and leave a link to your post and become a follower of this blog (Subscribe to this RSS feed).
If you don't have a blog no worries you can still do the following:
Second way- Become a follower of this blog and Comment on every post from here until the Easter Day Giveaway, April 4th- don't worry I don't post everyday!
(I'm shameless I know - but my blog is like a caged animal at the zoo and when you come to visit, it really wants you to FEED it with a comment! :)) Comments are YUMMY!
LASTLY, required by ALL PARTICIPANTS - be HERE on April 4th and comment on my most recent post with a favorite NUMBER and WHY you want to win this basket! Comments should be thoughtful - computer generated comments or spam will will be routinely removed.
This is how the winner will be chosen:
On April 4th Easter Sunday My hub and I will wait until 9pm Eastern Standard Time at which time we will pull out the Bingo cage and spin the numbers ten times!
The number closest by 5 digits (greater or lesser) to one of the numbers in the comments WINS after we have checked that, the follower has posted on every post since this one and/or has linked to this Giveaway from their blog.
And though we considered limiting the shipping areas to the US only we have too many new cool friends in places like Holland and London so - we're going to leave that open!:))
Good LUCK and Ciao - Amarettogirl!